What You Need to Enroll a Student
Here is a list of everything you will need to bring to the Main Office in order to receive an Enrollment Package.
- The following original documents are needed to verify your address:
- Photo ID
- Lease/rental agreement or property tax bill/escrow papers if recently purchased property AND
- Any 2 of the following documents dated within one month of enrollment. (If you pay your bills online, you may print out a PDF of your actual statement, no screen shots):
- Gas bill
- Electric bill
- Water Bill
- Letter from gas, water, or electric company verifying you have started service.
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Insurance Statement (ex: auto, renters, medical)
- Your Child’s Immunization Record is required for school entry.
- Your child’s original birth certificate, baptismal certificate or passport to prove your child is five years old on or before September 1, 2016.