Roosevelt Elementary PTA


Home / Grades 1-5

Grades 1-5

What You Need to Enroll a Student

Here is a list of everything you will need to bring to the Main Office in order to receive an Enrollment Package.

  1. The following original documents are needed to verify your address:
    • Photo ID
    • Lease/rental agreement or property tax bill/escrow papers if recently purchased property AND
    • Any 2 of the following documents dated within one month of enrollment. (If you pay your bills online, you may print out a PDF of your actual statement, no screen shots):
      • Gas bill
      • Electric bill
      • Water Bill
      • Letter from gas, water, or electric company verifying you have started service.
      • Bank Statement
      • Credit Card Statement
      • Insurance Statement (ex: auto, renters, medical)
  2. Your Child’s Immunization Record is required for school entry.
  3. Your child’s original birth certificate, baptismal certificate or passport to prove your child is five years old on or before September 1, 2016.