Roosevelt Elementary’s Yearbook is 200 pages of portraits, events, sports, music, clubs and FUN! The Yearbook staff always needs help to pull this incredible keepsake together.
The yearbook staff welcomes help of any kind, especially in the areas below. If interested, use the Contact Form to send us a message.
- Photographers. Come to school events throughout the year and take photos.
- Editors. Work from home using the online yearbook design software.
- Proof readers. Double check classes, duplicate photos and text. Need your help starting in the middle of the year.
- Collage Page Leads. Need one parent from each classroom to collect, upload and layout photos into pre-made template. Please CLICK HERE for to add your name to the sign-up list for your class.
- Graphic Designers. Help create the look and feel of the book, from working with templates to creating special layouts for certain pages and adding artistic elements. A working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Selling & Distribution. Put up posters, distribute forms in mid-week folders, pre-sell books at events and during Popcorn Friday near the end of the school year.
- Video Filming & Editing. Exploring the possibility of incorporating video into the book using QR codes to link the pages to the video. Some video and technical expertise required.
- Fifth Grade Tributes. Calling Fifth Grade Parents. We need a parent dedicated to each of the following activities: Collecting and cataloging baby photos, Working with teachers to have students provide quotes and Communicating with all 5th grade parents about the opportunity to put a paid ad or “tribute” for their child, tracking these sales and placing these sections into the book (fifth graders only – 1 Ad per student). **More 5th Grade Information Below**
- Baby Photo Deadline: February 6th
- Quote Submission Deadline: February 20th
- Tribute Early Purchase Deadline: February 10th
- Tribute Final Purchase Deadline: February 28th