Please donate to the Roosevelt’s Annual Giving to pay for everyday essentials that directly benefit our kids. A lot of things we take for granted – desks and chairs, SmartBoards, computers, field trips, and our beautiful campus – are not funded by the State or District. They are only made possible through your generous support:
- Ongoing technology upgrades and educational (math/reading/typing) software programs
- Classroom supplies like paper, folders, tissues, paper towels, wipes
- Furniture (tables and desks)
- Other equipment like printers, copiers
- Improvements to the school environment such as trees, seating, and shade
- Special programs, field trips, and assemblies
The suggested donation is $400 per child. Our goal for Roosevelt is 100% participation in giving to BOTH the Roosevelt PTA Direct Investment Fund and Santa Monica Education Foundation. Every gift counts, no matter the size. Click below to make your donations online or make a check payable to “Roosevelt Booster Club” and leave it in the main office.