Your donations to the Santa Monica Education Foundation help fund much-needed personnel and programs for all children in the district. These personnel and programs help make Roosevelt the incredible school that it is, but can only continue with your generous financial support.
- A comprehensive arts program for every student
- Ballroom Dance for 5th graders
- Highly-trained Instructional Assistants
- Discretionary Grant of $85,138 to fund: Columbia University Teachers College on-site staff development and coaching for teachers and a health office specialist 5 days a week
- Recorders for every 3rd grader
- Semi-private music lessons and instruments for qualifying students
- Library books and materials
The suggested district-wide ask is $750 per child, but this is only a suggestion. We ask that families donate an amount that is meaningful to them; we know some families can donate a lot more than that, and others cannot. We appreciate donations of ANY size!
Our goal for Roosevelt is 100% participation in giving to both the Ed Foundation and Roosevelt Annual Giving. Every gift counts, no matter the size.
For more information Contact Ed Foundation Chair Robin Rogers