TALENT SHOW 2019
Roosevelt’s Talent Show will be held on Friday, May 10 at 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm in the school auditorium. There will be two shows to accommodate all the performers. Each performer or act will be in one show only.
Permission slips must be submitted to the office or via email by 3:00 pm, April 26, 2019.
Dance • Juggle • Recite a Poem • Perform a Skit • Magic Tricks • Tell Jokes • Jump Rope Tricks • Sing a Song • Tell a Story • Play an Instrument • Do What You Do Best
- Each show performance must be 2 minutes or less
- Only 1 performance per child
- There is no lip syncing or pre-taped vocals allowed
- Performers will be assigned a specific rehearsal time during the week of May 6.
- In addition, there is a mandatory technical rehearsal scheduled for May 9, 3:00 -5:00 pm.
- All rehearsals are mandatory
Tickets Sold at Popcorn Friday, May 10th.
(Additional ticket sales may be added on May 8th and 9th, before school and at lunchtime depending on volunteers available.)
$5 per ticket. Maximum 4 tickets per performer. $10 per ticket at the door.
Good Luck! Break a Leg!