First Day Packets
Welcome Roosevelt Families! Your child should have brought home a First Day Packet — electronic copies of everything below. Please pay your PTA dues and turn in hard copies of your completed forms to your child’s teacher by August 29th. We strive for 100% participation in the Roosevelt Direct Investment fund and Education Foundation. Thank you!
- Roosevelt PTA Membership Sign-up. For your convenience, you may pay your PTA dues of $10 online.
- Back-to-School Picnic. Get your tickets online.
- SMMUSD Annual Notice Booklet
http://www.smmusd.org/StudentServices/registration/Handbook.pdf – English
http://www.smmusd.org/StudentServices/registration/HandbookSP.pdf – Spanish
- Annual Information for Students and Parents Packet
http://www.smmusd.org/StudentServices/registration/AnnualInformation.pdf – English
http://www.smmusd.org/StudentServices/registration/AnnualInformationSP.pdf – Spanish
- Health Care Coverage – Covered California or Medi-Cal
http://www.smmusd.org/StudentServices/pdf/HealthCareFactSheet.pdf – English
http://www.smmusd.org/StudentServices/registation/HealthCareforAll.pdf – English
http://www.smmusd.org/StudentServices/registration/HealthCareforAllSP.pdf – Spanish
- General Filming and Recording Student Release Form
http://www.smmusd.org/StudentServices/registration/FilmingReleaseForm.pdf – English
http://www.smmusd.org/StudentServices/registration/FilmingReleaseFormSP.pdf – Spanish
- Parent Volunteer Training Sessions. If you wish to volunteer in your child’s classroom, you’ll need to attend both Cool Tools and Olweus Training.
- Classroom Supplies. During the first two weeks of school, the teachers ask that you please bring in everything from their supply list or a $100 gift card to Staples or Amazon. View supply list here.
- Roosevelt Direct Investment Fund. Every year we ask you to donate to the Direct Investment fund to pay for everyday essentials that directly benefit our kids.
- Santa Monica-Malibu Education Foundation. We also ask you to support the Ed Foundation to help fund much needed personnel and programs for all children in the district.