Several of our annual events offer sponsorship opportunities which include acknowledgments both directly to our 800+ student population and their families, but also to the local community.
- $5000 – Exclusive Pier Pleasure sponsorship. A fundraiser in which Roosevelt Elementary takes over Pacific Park at the Santa Monica Pier for the night. Banner present at the event at the entrance of the park as well as *banner posted at school for 2 weeks prior to the event. We will have a quality banner made for you with the ‘Proud Community Sponsor’ and your graphic & info.
- $5000 – Exclusive Read-a-Thon sponsorship.
- $5000 – Exclusive Auction sponsorship. Banner posted at school 2 weeks prior to the event as well as through the end of the online portion of the auction. Also, sponsorship level presence at our online auction website (national exposure) through the end of the auction. The online auction continues for 2 weeks after the physical auction. We also post your banner at the physical auction event at the Moose Lodge. We will have a quality banner made for you with the ‘Proud Community Sponsor’ and your graphic & info.
- $5000 – Exclusive Carnival sponsorship. Banner posted at school 2 weeks
prior to the event and at the event. Logo on all communications regarding the event (take-home flyers) and email communications to Roosevelt Families. We will have a quality banner made for you with the ‘Proud Community Sponsor’ and your graphic & info.
- $1500 – Exclusive camping-on-campus sponsorship.
These amounts are subject to change.
- Year-round: Year-long, website presence on our new PTA website (www.rooseveltschoolpta.org). Graphic banner. $1000 min. (Exclusive: $5000)
- September: Back to School Picnic $750 min.
- November: Dad’s Club Poker Night (*raffle) $1000 min.
- December: Holiday Boutique $1000 min.
- January: Read-a-thon (*prizes) $1000 min.
- March: Auction (*food, etc…) $1000 min.
- May: Carnival (*raffle) $2000 min.
- June: Dad’s Club Camping on Campus $500 min.
$500-$999 sponsorships will be granted a small banner presence (banner provided by sponsor)
$1000-$1999 sponsorships will be granted a medium banner presence
$2000+ will be granted a large banner presence
*Banners are typically hung on the kindergarten fence on Montana Ave, 9th Street, and Lincoln gates.
DONATIONS OF ITEMS AND SERVICES
Roosevelt and SMMEF always welcome gifts of in-kind services and/or auction items (items or experiences). List of events throughout the year that need things:
Do you own a small business or have a corporate employer that would be interested in sponsoring one of our Roosevelt events? Several of our annual events offer sponsorship opportunities which include local community advertising and direct advertising to our 800+ students and their families as well as tax benefits. You may also sponsor an event as an individual! Please contact either the PTA or Booster Club President for more information.
Contact: Cat Wray email@example.com
Natalie Roseth firstname.lastname@example.org