Our 2019-20 Yearbooks Are Here!
Our Roosevelt Elementary School 2019-20 yearbooks have finally arrived! This year, these treasured keepsakes will matter more than ever to our kids, who are no doubt missing their friends and school community. Yearbooks ordered by June 10 can be picked up safely at school on June 11. If you order after June 11, please email Rachael at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pickup. Support our students and teachers — order yours today!
To order your 2019-20 yearbook:
- Go to commpe.pictavo.com (use Google Chrome for best results).
- Find Roosevelt Elementary using the city/state information or by entering School Code 87616.
- Click on “Shop My School.”
- Click on the yearbook icon.
- Enter your student’s information.
- Click “Add to Cart” and then “Check Out” to complete your purchase.
*For sibling and teacher discount codes, please email email@example.com.
Join the Yearbook Crew!
Calling all photographers, artists, graphic designers, editors, proofreaders, sales and distribution folks, class collage page representatives, and anyone else who wants to contribute! We need YOU!
Roosevelt Elementary School’s yearbook is the most anticipated swag of the year. These books are 200 pages of FUN — chock full of portraits, classroom activities, school events, field trips, music, art, sports, clubs, and other special moments. But it takes a village to put this incredible keepsake together.
Please join our 2020-21 yearbook team! We welcome any kind of help you have to offer, especially in the key areas below. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photographers: Take photos of school events, classroom activities, field trips, art, music, sports and clubs, and upload selected images into our online software.
- Artists & Graphic Designers: Help create the look and feel of the book, from creating drawings/artistic elements to using templates to create special layouts. Working knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator required.
- Section Editors: Help curate and collect yearbook content, create and manage section pages, and write and edit copy using our online yearbook software.
- Classroom Collage Page Editors: We need one parent from each classroom to take or collect classroom photos, upload them into the yearbook and lay them out in our templates.
- Fifth Grade Editors: This one’s for you, fifth grade parents! We need one parent dedicated to each of the following activities: collecting and cataloging baby photos, working with teachers to have students provide quotes, communicating with all fifth grade parents about purchasing a tribute ad for their child, tracking these sales, and designing or placing these ads in the book.
- Proofreaders: Edit text for grammatical and factual errors, check for duplicate photos, ensure the accuracy of class rosters, etc. This role begins in the middle of the school year.
- Community Outreach: Get the word out about our yearbook and help recruit yearbook crew to build and sustain a team legacy. This includes setting up and manning yearbook tables at school events and other outreach opportunities.
- Sales & Distribution: Send email communications, put up posters, distribute forms in weekly folders, pre-sell yearbooks at events and Popcorn Fridays, and sell the remaining books on campus.