YEARBOOKS ARE ON SALE NOW!
Buy Your Yearbook Today!
$35* Early Bird Pricing ENDS on March 22nd.
Roosevelt Elementary’s Yearbook is 200 pages of portraits, events, sports, music, clubs, and FUN! The Yearbook staff always needs help to pull this incredible keepsake together.
Yearbooks are only available for online purchase until they arrive the last week of school.
Ordering them online helps us know how many to order and your child will receive the books in their classroom on the day your teacher holds the yearbook signing party, so they can’t forget their book!
To ORDER Go to https://commpe.pictavo.comFind our school and create your account. Follow the instructions to order your book.
Contribute Photos to Yearbook!
You can upload photos you’ve taken to be viewed by the yearbook team and potentially printed in the book.
To add your photos to go https://commpe.pictavo.com
Attention 5th Grade Parents!
It is time to purchase and create your 1/4 page tribute / recognition ad for your child. Only 1 per child (No exceptions).
Families with multiple households must share the 1/4 page tribute.
You can create your tribute in a design application and upload it or you can use the online design software (recommended).
Either way you will purchase your tribute through https://commpe.pictavo.com
For questions email: RooseveltTribute@gmail.com
5th Grader Baby Photos!
Once again we are putting baby photos of 5th grade students in the yearbook so they can see how much they’ve grown!
We need one parent volunteer in each class to make sure we have all the children who want to participate. Images must be in a digital format – no hard copy photos will be accepted. If you only have hard copies then use a digital camera to take a photo of the photo. Specific information will be coming to you through your classroom rep. Deadline will be in only a few short weeks so select your photo asap! If you have questions, email email@example.com
We need one baby photo from each 5th grader. Only Digital Files will be accepted. Images must be at least 375kb and no more than 3mb. Minimum Size 1.1 inches wide x 1.4inches tall, portrait oriented at 300 dpi. If you only have a hard copy,then scan the image or take a photo of the image with a digital camera.
*Please label the file: LastName_FirstName-Teacher It is very important that the child’s name is part of the file name.
*Price appears in cart as $31.75, tax is added during checkout.
*If you are ordering multiple books for children in the same family contact RooseveltSMYB@gmail.com for discounted sibling pricing.
We need your HELP!
The Yearbook is currently looking for a chairperson for the 2019-2020 School Year! Please email RooseveltSMYB@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about it.
The yearbook staff welcomes help of any kind, especially in the areas below. If interested, use the Contact Form to send us a message.
- Photographers. Come to school events throughout the year and take photos.
- Editors. Work from home using the online yearbook design software.
- Proof readers. Double check classes, duplicate photos and text. Need your help starting in the middle of the year.
- Collage Page Leads. Need one parent from each classroom to collect, upload and layout photos into pre-made template. Please CLICK HERE for to add your name to the sign-up list for your class.
- Graphic Designers. Help create the look and feel of the book, from working with templates to creating special layouts for certain pages and adding artistic elements. A working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Selling & Distribution. Put up posters, distribute forms in mid-week folders, pre-sell books at events and during Popcorn Friday near the end of the school year.
- Video Filming & Editing. Exploring the possibility of incorporating video into the book using QR codes to link the pages to the video. Some video and technical expertise required.
- Fifth Grade Tributes. Calling Fifth Grade Parents. We need a parent dedicated to each of the following activities: Collecting and cataloging baby photos, Working with teachers to have students provide quotes and Communicating with all 5th grade parents about the opportunity to put a paid ad or “tribute” for their child, tracking these sales and placing these sections into the book (fifth graders only – 1 Ad per student). **More 5th Grade Information Below**
Questions regarding yearbook sales? Email RooseveltSMYB@gmail.com
New this year is an online service that will allow you to upload photos directly to the yearbook online service. These photos are only viewable by the yearbook staff and will be used as needed in the book design. We have created folders for each grade and also for special events. You must tag/label the images when you upload them. Go to www.PictavoCommunity.com You will be prompted to enter our school ID# 64548 and create an account. You will be able to view only the images you upload to the site or app. The app is available in the App store and Google Play. You must tag the photos with the students first and last names (at least one child) and choose the appropriate folder to put it in. To increase your chances of it being placed in the book, please put it either in your classroom folder or a special event. Otherwise, place it in the general grade folder.